Book Insert: 21 Day Journey of Inspiration https://amzn.com/B0139LAX5S
Your past mistakes can only limit your future if “you” allow them too. Sometimes we each have to stop and take a personal inventory of our life—similar to a doctor performing an examination, in order to determine where we are mentally, spiritually, and physically.
- How is your overall attitude about life?
- Are you harboring ill-feelings toward anyone?
- Is the love you carry for others genuine or undercover envy?
- Are you living by faith or fear?
- Are there traces of resentment dwelling in your heart?
- When is the last time you prayed in faith?
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you worried about?
There are many other questions I could’ve listed during this internal checkup. Once you go through your examination, determine which areas in your life need to be fixed and begin the process. To change means that “you” have to shift from your former mindset. It may hurt a little, but in the end you’ll rejoice because of the impact a new “you” will have in life.
Author of Inspiration