A pastor’s son or daughter is labeled before they make their first mistake. Ebony understood the responsibility that came with being a pastor’s daughter. She never thought that her emotions would lead her to a lustful place.
Lust is more than sex. Lust is a strong urgent desire to possesses. Many individuals lust over things and people. When lust is present, the individual is blind to their own ways, and controlled by their obsession.
Ebony had a secret….
Order Your Copy At Website Below!
I’m excited about this upcoming book. Many people don’t realize the importance of words, and how they shape our reality. You must be mindful of how you approach and interact with people. Choose your words carefully.(verbal, text message, email, etc.) Your reality is shaped by your spoken and unspoken(thoughts) words.
1. Tell us about your book. A young man who is battling peer pressure while juggling his faith. One day he met a young female who snatched his focus away from the church and toward the darkness of peer pressure.
2. What made you desire to write this book? To share my faith through my characters without forcing a doctrine. I use certain topics to show people that you can come out of any situation that is thrown across your path as long as you have faith.
3. How has this book impacted your life? It encouraged my to tackles my fears, and to always keep my head up. I learned that mistakes will happen as long as you’re human. But God did not make us to be controlled by mistakes. We must learn from those mistakes and avoid duplication.
4. What do you hope readers take from your book? That you get a second chance in life even when mistakes are thrown across your path. You have the power to shift your life into the light of understanding, and to live above misfortunes.
5. Who is the most influential person in your life? My parents. They always encouraged me to travail through opposition.
6. If your book was made in to a movie, is there a particular actress that you’ll love to play your part?
Tom Cruise because he’s fearless and brings his character to life.
7. Do you have any regrets? No. Everything that happened in my life was supposed to happen. God doesn’t make mistakes.
8.What’s your favorite movie? Why did you choose this one? Burn Notice. Because it’s an encouraging movie.
9. What’s your favorite type of music? Contemporary and gospel.
10. Final words. Through the website below. Don’t take for granted the life you have in life and don’t allow peer pressure to take you down a path or regret.
Utilizing Your GIFTS to advance the KINGDOM
“We must surrender our will, and allow God’s will to take preeminence in our life. He will place you in a position to be an effective witness….” – International Best Selling & Award Winning LaDonna Marie
This is our most inspirational release. All pre orders should arrive in the mail soon. Special thanks to the wonderful co-authors and their words of inspiration.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a faith instilled book. The world is overtaken by chairs and evil. The horror that exist in society can easily make someone throw in the towel.
But with a renewed mind, those of faith can transcend over the system and operate in the flow of God’s blessings.
Visit website below for your copy!